Icom, Icom Inc. and the Icom logo are registered trademarks of Icom Incorporated (Japan) in Japan, the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Russia, Australia, New Zealand, and/or other countries.
AQUAQUAKE, COMMANDMIC, COMMAND HEAD, Float'N Flash logo, IDAS, IDAS logo, MarineCommander and SUBMERSIBLE PLUS are trademarks of Icom Inc. (Japan) in the United States.
NXDN is a registered trademark of Icom Incorporated and JVC KENWOOD Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Third party trademarks:
- Adobe, the Adobe logo, Acrobat and Flash are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe in the United States and/or other countries.
- AMBE+2 is a trademark and property of Digital Voice Systems, Inc.
- Android is a registered trademark or trademark of Google LLC.
- App Store is a service mark of App Inc.
- Apple, iPad, iPhone, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- APRS is a registered trademark of Mr. Bob Bruninga (WB4APR) in the United States.
- dPMR and the dPMR logo are trademarks of the dPMR MoU Association.
- Intel, Intel Core, Pentium, Celeron and Atom are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
- Iridium, and the Iridium connected logo are trademarks and registered trademarks of Iridium Satellite LLC.
- LTR is a trademark or registered trademark of the EF Johnson Technologies, Inc.
- Microsoft Windows and Windows Vista are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- NMEA 2000 is a trademark of the National Maritime Electronics Association, Inc.
- QR Code is registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED in Japan and in other countries.
- The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Icom Inc. is under license.
- All other products or brands are registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective holders.