100W of stable output power
A powerful 100W* of output power is provided
by the newly designed power amplifier circuit, which employs bipolar transistors
in parallel. The combination of the aluminum die-cast chassis and effective cooling
fan ensures stable output for continuous operation.
* 75W on 430MHz band and 10W on 1200MHz band
High performance receiver
The IC-910H offers 0.11µV of high sensitivity (at 10db S/N on SSB, CW mode),
while the image and spurious responses are minimized for good signal fidelity. Used
with the optional preamplifiers for each band, indispensable for obtaining weak
signals in DX or satellite communication, you will experience top class receiving
characteristics in the VHF/UHF bands.
Ready-to-install 1200MHz BAND UNIT
By installing the optional UX-910 1200MHZ BAND UNIT, the IC-910H becomes an all
mode tri-band transceiver. You can also enjoy cross band and full duplex operation.
Measuring only 241(W)×94(H)× 239(D) mm, and weighting 4.5kg (without
UX-910)*, its compactness and light weight is
convenient for field operation.
* approx; 91⁄2(W)×311⁄16(H)×913⁄32(D)
9600bps packet operation
The IC-910H has two data sockets for simultaneous two band packet communications.
Setting of the packet communication can be made easily in the set mode.
Optional down converter, AG-2400
The optional AG-2400 converts a 2.4GHz satellite downlink signal to a 144MHz signal.
Coupled with the satellite mode of the IC-910H, the US mode and LS (UX-910 required)
mode satellite operation ready for use. Down-to-earth satellite operation in your
- All receiver functions, including IF shift, sweep, noise blanker, RF attenuator,
also work in the SUB band
- The sweep function observes conditions around the set frequency
- 4 types of scanning are activated on each band independently
- The memory pad stores the operating frequencies and modes temporarily
- Electronic keyer with a dot/dash ratio control is built-in
- FM-narrow mode receivable (except 1200MHz band)
- 50 CTCSS tone encoder/decoder and one touch repeater function
- Optional UT-106 DSP UNIT available
- CI-V capability for PC control